HOW TO INSERT OBJECTS TO A NEW CONSTRUCT DRAWING
|Classroom | Online||Download|
In the following you will edit a new independent construct drawing for the created chimney.
- Press Ctrl+3 to hide the Tool Palettes, and press Ctrl+5 to display the Project Navigator palette.
- Turn to the Constructs tab.
- With the left mouse button select the chimney body and then press the left mouse button above it, and keep it pressed.
- Keep the left mouse button and drag the chimney body to the Project Navigator palette, to the Constructs folder name, and let the left mouse button go.
- Dragging into the folder effects that the Add Construct panel displays. Override the Name to Chimney on it, and in the Assignments field turn on the Ground Level, the Ground Floor and the First Floor levels checkboxes. Turn on also the Open in drawing editor checkbox. With this operation after closing the panel, the new created drawing will open at once.
- Exit the panel by pressing OK.